Marie is a defense attorney like I was, and we met in court in San Diego. Pretty hot stuff! I enjoyed eating at her house a few times and she always seemed to know her way around the kitchen. This looks like it will be my husbands favorite - we have some fresh frozen Alaskan Salmon in the freezer I will have to get out to cook this weekend! Thanks Marie! Hugs to you.......
Baked salmon w/ vegetables
1. Nice piece of Salmon (Costco sells terrific salmon)
2. (any fruit combination, chopped, such as: peaches/strawberrys; kiwis/strawberrys; apples/kiwis/strawberrys; 3. fresh mint if you can find it.) chop fruit and mint;
*((for xtra zest add: chopped onion and/or chopped jalipeno hot peppers to this fruit mixture for xtra zest))
4. olive oil (bottom of pan)
5. chopped spinach (line bottom of pan w/ spinach)
6. any kind of vegetables, such as: carrots, onions, broccoli; onions, mushrooms, califlower; whatever vege's you have.
7. 1/2 cup orange juice
a. Get rectangular cake pan
b. put olive oil on bottom of pan
c. line bottom of pan w/ bed of chopped spinach.
d. Place salmon in middle of pan, ( right on top of that bed of spinach).
e. salt and pepper the salmon
f. sprinkle dill on salmon
g. put vegetables around the entire pan (all around the salmon);
h. pour 1/2 cup of orange juice around all the vegetables. (for steam when baking)
i. On top of that piece of salmon, place chopped mixed fruit/mint/(onion/jalipeno) mixture, (covering entire piece of salmon w/ the fruit mixture).
Cover pan w/ aluminum foil
Bake at 400 degrees for (depending on size of salmon) 30-45 minutes, but check. don't over bake.